Situated in the prestigious Leonie Hill area, The Lumos consists of two 36-storey towers connected by a vertical Sky Gardens. With its unique architecture, each residential unit is detached from the communal areas housed in the central core, offering residents maximum privacy, a sense of spaciousness and great views all round.
Besides the iconic architecture and futuristic design, The Lumos is also equipped with exquisite interior fittings, including an Italian-made Visentin “Rainbow Shower” and Swarovski crystal tiles for the master bathroom.
|Developer||Koh Brothers Development Pte Ltd & Heeton Homes Pte Ltd|
|Architect||Yap Architect (Local) / SMC Alsop (UK)|
|Site Area||3,232.38 sqm|
|No. Of Units||53|
This Condominium/Apartment is accessible through the nearest train stations such as Orchard (NS22 TE14) Thomson-East Coast Line Due 2021, Great World MRT (TE15) Thomson-East Coast Line Due 2021, and Somerset (NS23). The nearest primary schools are River Valley Primary School, Alexandra Primary School, and Anglo-chinese School (junior).
This property is close to amenities like Cold Storage Takashimaya , Threesixty Market Place , and Cold Storage Great World City . The closest shopping malls are TAKASHIMAYA SHOPPING CENTRE, NGEE ANN CITY, and Wisma Atria.
- Kids Fun Zone
- “The Luminous Stack Wall Boundary”
- Living Pod – Floor-to-Ceiling Glass with Access Panel
- Liquid Crystal Panel with Opacity Controllability Function in Master Bathroom
- Strass Swarovski Accented Tiles in Master Bathroom
- Visentin “Rainbow Shower” in Master Bathroom
- Integrated 9-inch LCD TV in Master Bathroom mirror
- Integrated Light in Common Bathroom mirror
- State-of-the-Art Appliances – Poggen Pohl, Gaggenau, Bosch, BI & L Pole Track System
- *** 3 units fully furnished with Kenzo, Versace and Fendi fittings.